'Hello, I'm Stupid' -

 


Well, this latest piece of lying Ukro-propaganda just HAPPENED to coincide with the G7 Conference, didn't it?


And we are all stupid enough to buy that, me included - 


https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-61956711


But we ALL missed out on a genuine Strike on a Maternity Hospital Building actually being used as a hospital at the time 

I am passionately pro-Choice - I want to continue to be a swivel-eyed , lunatic THICKbrit with a head stuffed so full of incompetent MSM lies I will believe any s*** I am told on any subject, as long as it is Philip and Holly telling me  - 


'Moscow has condemned the shelling of Donbass civilians as “absolutely barbaric.” A spokesman for the UN secretary-general called the shelling of a maternity hospital in Donetsk “an obvious breach of international humanitarian law.”


Source :- 


https://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=254890

Comments

  1. that bastard churchill specilaised in bombing hospitals schools and private homes and also strafing refuge columns

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

'You don't have to be Nostradamus' part 2

Olivia Rodrigo would make a more intelligent Commander-in-Chief

As the last day of 'Pride Month' approaches-