'something the Western Male seems peculiarly lacking at the present juncture' part 2



Why didn't I think of that?

Obviously, I am too right-brained and emotional and allow my own personal physio-psychological weather to dictate my agenda.

Please keep me out of Politics, the Mainstream Media, The Yartz and all else that comes under the umbrella of 'Public Life' - leave it to the likes of Candace, who combines wit, brevity and common sense in a manner that I plainly am incapable of, 
having patently gone at least 75 words over the limit even on this particular unremarkable post, and I am not even a Talking Head on a 'Corporate-owned' 24/7 'News'  Channel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'You don't have to be Nostradamus' part 2

Olivia Rodrigo would make a more intelligent Commander-in-Chief

As the last day of 'Pride Month' approaches-